Friday, April 28, 2017

Celebration: Creative Stencil Techniques Day 1

I am taking a class over at Altenew Academy by Laurel Beard where we are learning Creative stencil techniques. For day 1 homework we had to cut a stencil out of cardstock using dies. Here is my cards I made for this day.

I used the stencil, made using the Shutter cover cover plate die from Altenew, along with Flirty Fuchsia, Lime Rickey and Aquatini inks from Catherine Pooler Designs. I inked through the stencil to make a background for my card and then used the stencil piece itself on a second card. I stamped and colored the images from the Celebrate stamp set and sentiments from Label Love stamp set by Altenew to match my backgrounds.

I hope you have a great day!!
Susan

2 comments:

laurelbeard said...

Susan! Fantastic!!!!!!! YES!! Love the colors you used (and the inks - love me some CP inks) and the layout is fab Susan!

Stacy said...

Your cards are beautiful! Love the colors!

All about Layering Day 4